Introducing Moodle Desktop - our solution to accessing your Moodle courses on desktop and/or Surface tablets.
With Moodle Desktop you can experience all these popular (and more) functionalities that are found in Moodle Mobile, on your desktop or Surface tablets:
- View course activities and download materials offline
- Quickly find and contact other people in your courses or organisation
- Attempt quizzes, post in forums, play SCORM packages, edit wiki pages and more - on and offline
- Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your desktop or tablet
- View deadlines filtered by dates or course subjects
- Receive instant notifications for messages, forum posts, calendar events and deadlines
- Track your learning progress or grades
Moodle Desktop is now available for Windows and Surface tablets (Version 10 and above with the Windows Anniversary Update) and will be available soon for Windows 7 and 8.
The Desktop app will soon be released for:
- macOS: Minimum macOS version supported is macOS 10.9
- Linux: Ubuntu 12.04, Fedora 21 and Debian 8 and later